Herbalife

Herbalife

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Product Success Stories

Caroline Griffiths (Lost over 15 kgs so far)

Quotation Marks My name is Caroline. I have had weight problems as a result of medical issues most of my adult life. I managed to get on top of it until the last few years when further complications prevented me from exercise and my weight ballooned making the health issues worse.

I have been taking the Herbalife Ultimate program for 50 days. I was 115Kg at the start of that time and now weigh under 100kg. My clothes are swimming on me and I will soon be able to get back into some of the smaller clothes sizes that fit me 2 years ago. My health has dramatically improved and now I don’t worry if someone sneezes near me that I will catch whatever they have. In fact the first day I went on the program I felt I was coming down with something throaty and within 3 days had managed to fight it off completely!
             My energy levels are much improved and I WANT to exercise. I have been told that I look thinner, and even that I’m glowing (and was asked by one friend if I was pregnant as I looked so good).
Herbalife has really helped me take control of my health and weight and I would recommend trying Herbalife to anyone who also wants to take control of their bodies, not let their bodies dictate to them.


Regards,
Caroline Griffiths*



Post Pregnancy Weight Loss : Carla (Before 82 kgs, After 67 kgs)

"A month after having my baby boy I jumped on the scales. To my surprise, I’d put on a total of 25kgs! I decided then that I needed a diet that would work for me – fast!

One of my friends introduced me to Herbalife. After the first two weeks of being on Herbalife, I’d lost a total of 6kgs. It seemed to be too easy. I felt as though I had an abundance of energy and I wasn’t getting any of my usual cravings for carbs and chocolate. I decided then that Herbalife was for me.

Since then I have been enjoying the Formula 1 Shakes and Herbalife supplements, doing regular exercise and losing weight steadily. I still have loads of energy to do the things I need to, while also attending to my 4month old baby boy.

I am currently 67kgs (with a total loss of 15kgs in 3months) and I am feeling great. My measurements have decreased significantly and some of my old clothes are fitting me again! I am still determined to get back down to my pre-pregnancy weight of 57kgs, but I am happy to maintain my current weight, until I finish breastfeeding.

The continued support and encouragement of my Herbalife representative has been very helpful and has given me focus and a sense of achievement in my weight loss goals.
So thank you Herbalife and thank you Pauline. You have been great!"

Carla Kruse, 29th May, 2009



Karen (Before 101.2 kgs, After 69.2 kgs)

"At the stage where I was unable to play with my 2 year old daughter, I was wearing a size 24 and weighed 101.2kg. Thankfully Herbalife entered my life and I started using the Herbalife weight management programme. My stamina began to increase whilst my weight and size began decreasing. I happily look back at the amazing results that I have achieved by being on Herbalife. I lost 25kg in 28 weeks and a total of 32kg overall. I have come down from a tight size 24 to a comfortable size 12. Yo-Yo dieting is a thing of the past, now that I know what works. Thanks Herbalife."*

Herbalife :: Lose Your WeightHerbalife :: Lose Your Weight





Natalee (Before 107 kgs, After 57 kgs)

"Two years ago I weighed 107 kilos causing me to be very sick and always feeling run down. I had gone to nine doctors in this time and all of them came up with a different theory. I did not know who to trust and my self esteem was at an all time low. My concerned parents suggested I trial the Herbalife products. Sceptically I began the Herbalife programme and after a period of 12 months, I have lost an amazing 50 kilos. Thanks to Herbalife I now weigh 57 kilos, have a husband, a new career and I can dream again."*

Herbalife :: Lose Your WeightHerbalife :: Lose Your Weight





Mark (Before 130 kgs, After 94 kgs)

"I used to be 130kg of lumpy man. When I sat down in my swimmers my stomach looked hideously large. I had tried to lose weight by exercising for at least 50 minutes each day, but none of this seemed to work. I then heard about Herbalife and went along to a meeting. I soon started the Herbalife Weight Management Programme and weight literally started dropping off me. I went on to lose a total of 36 kilos in 9 months and have successfully maintained my weight now for over a year. Thanks Herbalife I feel fantastic!" *

Herbalife :: Lose Your WeightHerbalife :: Lose Your Weight





Thad (Lost 33 kgs)

"Now after losing 30 kilos, sweet things just leave a fatty taste in my mouth."
"All my life I have been ashamed of my size. I weighed over 110 kilos which made everyday tasks increasingly difficult. For instance, the simple task of bending over to tie my shoe laces, while sitting on a kitchen chair, was made harder because my stomach would get in the way and it was very difficult to breath. When in rooms that other people are quite comfortable in, I could not tolerate the heat."
"When my friend Rebecca Love, introduced me to Herbalife's Weight-Management programme in 1997 I was keen to try anything, for my health's sake. Immediately after starting the programme I could feel the difference, my stamina and vitality increased out of sight. The confectionery I used to enjoy so much did not have the same appeal and I didn't like the fatty taste that it left in my mouth."
"After 3 months on the programme I lost a amazing total of 20 kilos bringing my total weight loss to 33 kilos. Due to these great results I decided to continue the programme and have gone on to lose an extra 13 kilos. I've lost 104 cm from my chest, 98 cm from my waist and 100 cm from my hips. It's great to be able to fit back into clothes I haven't worn in years. I feel great, have more stamina, confidence and a new vitality for life."*

Herbalife :: Lose Your WeightHerbalife :: Lose Your Weight

 

No comments:

Post a Comment